Saturday, July 19, 2008

Improved Website

Dear Readers:

You may have noticed some changes to our website!  I've been busy writing about Women Writing for (a) Change -- our values, our practices, our retreats -- to help you learn more about us before you give us a try.  

Check out the new articles on confidentiality, values and practices in creative writing classes and retreats, diversity of writing, why I (personally) love creative writing, what the "change" in Women Writing for (a) Change is all about.  I invite you to read about us, confident that you will be intrigued by what we have to offer.

I am still on a natural high after our wonderful retreat.  In the next few days, you'll be able to check out writing from the retreat on the site.  I hope this writing will inspire you to try your hand at some poetry, creative non-fiction, fiction, memoir or journaling.

Right now, I am preparing for the FREE sampler classes I will be holding in Traverse City at Just Imagine Creative Arts Center at 225 W. 14th St. each Saturday in August.  Our weekly classes begin on Saturday, August 30th from 1:00 - 3:00 p.m., also at Just Imagine.  

If you have any questions about Women Writing for (a) Change after browsing the site, contact us via email (anni@womenwriting.com) or call me at the phone number on the website.


As usual, I'll leave you with a poem, this time a short poem inspired by the  Vietnamese Monk Thich Nhat Hanh:

compassion

cleansing open wounds,
tendrils of the heart unfurl
mindful of the pain


Blessings,

Anni Macht Gibson




1 Comments:

At April 12, 2009 at 3:00 PM , Blogger A COLLAGE A DAY said...

thanks for the tips!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home